We're Open for Walk-in Traffic
We repair chandeliers and sconces!
B & B Lamps and Shades repairs almost all types of lamps, chandeliers, or lighting fixtures. Lamp repairs can usually be made with a quick turnaround, and many can be done while you wait!
Most lamp repairs are very inexpensive and much cheaper than replacing a lamp!
Types of Lamp Repairs
- Change the color, lengthen or shorten a cord.
- Bent Rods
- Straighten or replace a broken lamp rod.
- Repair a broken socket or change the socket to a 3 way, on/off, candelabra...
- Lamp Bases
- Repair a broken base.
- Inline Switches
- Install a convenient in-line switch to the lamp cord.
- Re-wire an old lamp or chandelier with safe, up-to-date wiring.
- Crystal Cleaning
- Revitalize the crystals to bring out their original luster.
- European Wire Conversion
- Re-wire for renewed use.
- Diamond Bit Drilling
- Build a custom lamp out of a glass or porcelain piece.
- Tighten Lamp Base
- Tighten loose lamp parts.
- Harp Assembly
- Add a harp assembly to a lamp for additional shade options.
- Build up or cut down a lamp base
- Modernize the lamp base for a updated look.